Mark H. Dean
Attorney Dean has been handling state and federal court trials and appeals, administrative matters, arbitrations and mediations since his admission to the bar in 1986. His practice has an emphasis on business, commercial and real estate litigation but also includes a wide range of general civil litigation matters such as personal injury, employment law, fiduciary duties, and professional disciplinary proceedings.
Attorney Dean graduated at the top of his class at the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1986. He was then employed by a preeminent mid-sized Hartford law firm where he worked primarily in commercial and business litigation for five years before opening his own practice in 1991.
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D. with High Honors, 1986)
- University of Connecticut (B.A., 1980)
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Connecticut Bar Association (Litigation and Commercial Law and Bankruptcy sections)
- Hartford County Bar Association
U.S. Army, First Lieutenant, Infantry, 1980-1983. Served as a Battalion Adjutant, Battalion Support Platoon Leader, and Rifle Platoon Leader. Awarded the Meritorious Service Medal.
Ms. Simonian has served as Attorney Dean's legal assistant since 1998. She is friendly, very organized, and efficient. She is experienced in all areas of litigation support.